The John McCormack Zoning / Transportation Committee is scheduled to meet this Wednesday at 7pm. Meeting will occur at the Carpenters Center on Dot Ave.
1) A representative from BTD has been invited to discuss:
- Enterprise / Clapp Street making each road a one way in the
reverse direction of each other
- expanding the sidewalks on Enterprise to allow for foot traffic to
use the sidewalk versus walking on the street
- create a sidewalk bump out at Enterprise and Boston Street.
2) Discuss a left green arrow on Dot Ave at Columbia to allow traffic to move toward the expressway versus backing up down Dot Ave.
3) Discuss sidewalk bump outs at Rawson Street.
4) Discuss traffic flow coming off Boston Street off ramp - discuss possibility of light and a potential for an entrance to hotels from Boston Street.
5) Update on the South Bay Shopping Center Expansion.
6) Request for road signage at the intersection of Dot Ave and Mt Vernon Street.
7) BWSC update.
8) Boston Collegiate Charter School expansion update.
9) Updates on Fairmount Indigio BRA initiative.
10) Updates on Synergy, Corcoran Jennision and Herb Chambers construction.
This is an OPEN and PUBLIC meeting so feel free to encourage your neighbors to attend.