• After Governor Baker signed a bill on Friday allowing restaurants to sell beer and wine along with take-out orders, Lower Mills Tavern jumped at the opportunity. LMT is now offering bottles of wine and single cans and six-packs of beer with food orders. A limited menu is available daily from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m., for curbside pickup or delivery via UberEats. Let’s raise a glass: On Monday, LMT pitched in some salads for the staff at Carney Hospital.
• Pantry Pizza on Dorchester Ave is open for takeout and no-contact delivery, plus they’re giving back to health care workers. The accompanying photo from last week shows some of the pizzas the Pantry sent to the doctors and nurses at Carney Hospital.
• Caffe Zia Gianna in St. Mark’s is open for take-out only with limited hours: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday to Sunday. A special menu of sweet and savory treats will be available each week. Last week’s included Sicilian meat lasagna, cream of red pepper lasagna, orange hazelnut cake, and apple cinnamon cake. Call 617-436-2368 or message caffeziagianna on Facebook or Instagram to order.
• For vegans stuck at home and feeling limited by food options, Oasis Veggie Vegan Parlor is still open for takeout. The cozy Four Corners spot and its sister establishment, Oasis Restaurant on Hancock Street, is open Thursday through Saturday from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
• Vegan alert: Close your eyes. For those craving a burger, Bred Gourmet in Lower Mills is open Tuesday through Saturday from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. for takeout and delivery via UberEats and GrubHub.
• Honeycomb Cafe in Savin Hill is open for takeout with new temporary hours: Monday-Thursday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., with online ordering available Friday-Sunday from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. for pickup in the cafe.
See separate story in this edition for what’s going on at home.stead bakery & café in Fields Corner.